Jay Mehta speaks about web technology on Radio Cayman, Business Buzz
Did you tune in to Radio Cayman at 8.20am today? Well, we sure did! Because Mr. Jay Mehta was the honorary speaker of a 30 min discussion that spoke about the importance of web technology and internet marketing. The talk was enlightening, and given the penetration of web acceptance in Cayman Islands that Netclues has brought about, it is obvious that every word spoken by Mr. Mehta was laden with experience and knowledge.
Explaining how important it is for companies to have an online presence, Mr Mehta aptly said, “Take a website as a office building which is open 24X7 and is actively welcoming & selling your customers.” Throughout the talk, he shared the online business procedure and customer satisfaction methodology that Netclues follows to take its customers to new heights of online business marketing.
‘I am immensely happy and I thank Cayman Radio for having given me an opportunity to share my goals, experience and objectives with all of you!’ bubbled the overjoyed Jay Mehta! Netclues is proud of him!
Readers who read this also read
- Netclues is proud Microsoft Silver Partner
- Netclues - Another example of superb management and business understanding
- Stingray Awards 2013 - Jay Mehta from Netclues nominated for the 'Best Employee of the year'
- Jay Mehta - Employee of the Year for Cayman Islands 3rd time in a row
- Welcome our Newest Team Member Rahul Choksi