Netclues does a Successful SME Seminar on Digital Marketing with Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce
On October 19 2015 Netclues in association with Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce did a successful presentation for small and micro enterprise community in Cayman Islands about how they can use digital marketing to promote their business online.
The seminar received a very positive response and was a huge success. Our team of extremely qualified online marketing specialist in Cayman namely Jay Mehta & Kartik Mehta delivered a presentation on topics including Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing & Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Paid Marketing.
Netclues! is also further continuing the trend by encouraging businesses to walk into their office from Monday, 23rd November 2016 to Saturday 28th November 2016, anytime between 10 am to 6 pm at Netclues Mirco Center Office in the Cayman Islands, to talk about their online marketing questions or to discuss anything that they need help with in regards to digital marketing.
So, feel free to drop by and walk into our office this week and we will be more than happy to assist you in every possible way and answer all your questions and queries at no cost at all!!
Here is the presentation: http://web.caymanchamber.ky/wcnews/NewsArticleDisplay.aspx?articleid=2306
Video Recap: https://youtu.be/_Hq8lgtymAQ
You can also call or email us with any of your questions:
Readers who read this also read
- Netclues - Another example of superb management and business understanding
- Stingray Awards 2013 - Jay Mehta from Netclues nominated for the 'Best Employee of the year'
- Jay Mehta Wins Employee of the Year Award at Cayman Islands Stingray Tourism Awards 2016
- Jay Mehta - Employee of the Year for Cayman Islands 3rd time in a row
- Jay Mehta speaks about web technology on Radio Cayman, Business Buzz