Imagine streamlining your everyday business processes so it can make you and your employees more productive.
Netclues helps in developing, deploying, customizing and managing an existing SharePoint system or a enterprise content management & ERP solution. Netclues provides SharePoint services that, helps organizations, its analysts, its employees to streamline communication, manage & work more productively.
SharePoint can be used to develop an intranet, a website, a employee portal, a HR Portal, a ERP solution, a CRM system and more…
A well designed SharePoint system can help your company grow.
What can Netclues help you with when it comes to SharePoint Design & Development
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SharePoint?
Microsoft SharePoint is a web application platform developed by Microsoft. SharePoint is designed as a broad, central application platform for common enterprise web requirements. SharePoint's multi-purpose design allows for managing and provisioning of intranet portals, extranets, websites, document & file management, collaboration spaces, social tools, enterprise search, business intelligence, process integration, system integration, workflow automation, and core infrastructure for third-party solutions.
Who uses SharePoint and Why?
SharePoint is used by small, medium or large scale companies who wants to create and manage a platform for intranet portals, extranets, websites, document & file management, collaboration spaces, social tools, enterprise search, business intelligence, process integration, system integration, workflow automation, and core infrastructure for third-party solutions.
Can I create a public website on SharePoint?
Yes, absolutely you can.
Can I use SharePoint as a document management solution?
Yes, SharePoint is a perfectly suitable solution for document management.
Is SharePoint secured?
SharePoint is an enterprise level solution by Microsoft and it’s a very secured solution.
Advantages of using SharePoint?
SharePoint is an enterprise level system which has various features & advantages like.
- Consolidate, manage and search for diverse content through new document management features
- Improve information search/ discovery through metadata management
- Use workflow tools to move documents in a structured way
- Store and protect data to satisfy compliance/ legal requirements
- Establish audit trails and legal holds
- Publish Web content with a user-friendly authoring tool and built-in approval process
- Support rich media in a new Asset Library
- Use Web templates to apply consistent branding to Web pages
- Monitor sites through built-in Web analytics features
- Use a single deployment and management infrastructure for intranet, extranet, and Internet sites - as well as for multilingual sites