Rubis Cayman, Developed By Netclues, Has Been Awarded "Site of the Day"
Netclues proudly announces that Rubis Cayman, developed by Netclues in association with team at Creative People has been awarded “Site of the Day” by Design Nominees. That is 2 awards in a month. The Design Nominees was split in three categories namely “Site of the Day”, “App of the Day” and “Game of the Day”.
At Netclues, we feel extremely proud that we have been awarded with this honour. For us, to be different is our motto. We strive harder everyday to make the world of website designing and development a more proactive place. We have a creative, young and bubbling team of developers and designers who work hard to improve constantly by remaining updated with the latest technologies and trends going on in the web designing and development scenario.
According to Mr. Jay Mehta at Netclues, “We take a different approach in developing websites. We as a team, work hard for excellence and perfection. We don’t think the way others think. We think only for our customer satisfaction and the thirst to come up to their expectation made us better day by day.”
Netclues maintains a high standard of professionalism in its work. The company has implemented world class marketing, design, development and social techniques for its clients where they have witnessed a great improvement in the services that are being provided. Being Google & Bing Partners Netclues, Netclues can help customers with their online marketing & brand building. Visit www.netclues.com or call us today!
Readers who read this also read
- Netclues - Another example of superb management and business understanding
- Stingray Awards 2013 - Jay Mehta from Netclues nominated for the 'Best Employee of the year'
- Jay Mehta Wins Employee of the Year Award at Cayman Islands Stingray Tourism Awards 2016
- Jay Mehta - Employee of the Year for Cayman Islands 3rd time in a row
- Jay Mehta speaks about web technology on Radio Cayman, Business Buzz