Netclues is Now an Authorized Standard Consulting Partner of AWS
We are excited to announce that Netclues, a comprehensive IT solutions company, is now an authorized consulting partner of AWS, the world-popular cloud service platform & a subsidiary of Amazon. This means that we are now a part of AWS Partner Network (APN) which is a global partner program for AWS.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform that is widely known for its sophisticated and scalable on-demand cloud solutions. The partnership program of AWS demands rigorous competencies and skills. To get recognized, we had to:
- Prove our prowess and capability in the AWS arena
- Acquire specific accreditations and be able to explain to clients conclusively.
- Confirm with the advanced requirements to level up to the next tier.
Netclues readily met with all the requirements and formalized this years-old partnership with AWS. With this alliance, Netclues will now be able to expand its service horizons and open doors to a lot more opportunities to help startups, enterprises, and mid-sized establishments build a successful business.
While we have been providing tailored IT cloud solutions for a few years now, this partnership will empower us to serve our clients more efficiently and dynamically by optimizing AWS-based services. Our certified engineers, equipped with extensive experience and in-depth knowledge, offer consulting services, suggest the best fit environment, and design and deploy the application that supports your business-critical objective.
Readers who read this also read
- Netclues - Another example of superb management and business understanding
- Stingray Awards 2013 - Jay Mehta from Netclues nominated for the 'Best Employee of the year'
- Jay Mehta Wins Employee of the Year Award at Cayman Islands Stingray Tourism Awards 2016
- Jay Mehta - Employee of the Year for Cayman Islands 3rd time in a row
- Jay Mehta speaks about web technology on Radio Cayman, Business Buzz