Netclues is Now an Authorized Partner of cPanel
Power your web hosting with a flexible and intuitive control panel designed by cPanel with Netclues
Netclues, a full-service IT and web development company headquartered in the Cayman Islands, becomes an authorized cPanel partner and cements its close relationship with cPanel which have been in existence for quite a few years now.
cPanel is a leading control panel software provider and offers an intuitive, dynamic and user-friendly web-based interfaces. As a result of joining hands with cPanel, Netclues now possess full access to licensed API, 24/7 support of a cPanel representative, and offers a control panel that perfectly complements as well as enhances its existing array of products and services. Hence, providing more efficient services along with quick problem-solving attribute.
The prominence of cPanel lies in its multiple administrative level designing of the control panel. This provides flexibility, tightens the security, and offers the ease of use to every user from a reseller to the website owner.
'Netclues was established with the core objective of offering the best web and IT services and products,' says the co-founder of Netclues. 'Being an authorized cPanel partner, we can work more effectively towards this aim,' he further adds.
Readers who read this also read
- Netclues - Another example of superb management and business understanding
- Stingray Awards 2013 - Jay Mehta from Netclues nominated for the 'Best Employee of the year'
- Jay Mehta Wins Employee of the Year Award at Cayman Islands Stingray Tourism Awards 2016
- Jay Mehta - Employee of the Year for Cayman Islands 3rd time in a row
- Jay Mehta speaks about web technology on Radio Cayman, Business Buzz