Netclues Conducts MLS Training for CIREBA Agents and Brokers in Cayman!
Netclues Inc. recently concluded a re-training session for Cayman Islands Real Estate Brokers Association (CIREBA) – Members & their Agents-Brokers about the Multiple Listing System (MLS). Carried out by Netclues Cayman team members Rahul and Kartik, the training included 6 sessions stretched over a period of 2 days. This training included an overview and basic working of the MLS System and its advanced features which were implemented after taking all consideration & suggestions from CIREBA Members.
The MLS System is accessible to all CIREBA Agents and Brokers in the Cayman Islands.
The training session was a big success. CIREBA members hugely applauded the efforts of the team members of Netclues and the company itself for the successful completion of the training sessions as well as the MLS System in whole.
Readers who read this also read
- Netclues - Another example of superb management and business understanding
- Stingray Awards 2013 - Jay Mehta from Netclues nominated for the 'Best Employee of the year'
- Welcome our Newest Team Member Rahul Choksi
- Jay Mehta speaks about web technology on Radio Cayman, Business Buzz
- Jay Mehta - Employee of the Year for Cayman Islands 3rd time in a row