Another Feather in the Cap of Mr. Jay Mehta - The CITA Board of Directors 2018-19
The Cayman Islands Tourism Association (CITA) recently announced its new board of directors for eight tourism-related sectors: Hotels, Condo/Villas, Watersports, Restaurants, Transportation, Sister Islands, Cruise and Allied (all other businesses associated with their tourism product).
We at Netclues Inc., a leading web and IT development company with headquarters in the Cayman Islands, take immense pride in sharing the news that Mr. Jay Mehta of Netclues has been elected to represent the Allied sector on CITA’s board of directors for 2018-19. He was nominated along with two other peers for this prestigious position.
CITA is a non-profit association dedicated to supporting and promoting the islands’ tourism industry and the association’s membership of more than 250 tourism-related private businesses across the Cayman Islands.
In 2016, Jay Mehta won the Allied/Attractions/Transportation Employee of the Year honor at the Cayman Stingray Awards for his outstanding contributions in globally promoting the Cayman Islands tourism industry.
The entire team at Netclues congratulates Mr. Mehta and wishes him well during his tenure as a CITA board member, adding yet another golden feather to his cap.
Readers who read this also read
- Netclues - Another example of superb management and business understanding
- Stingray Awards 2013 - Jay Mehta from Netclues nominated for the 'Best Employee of the year'
- Jay Mehta Wins Employee of the Year Award at Cayman Islands Stingray Tourism Awards 2016
- Jay Mehta - Employee of the Year for Cayman Islands 3rd time in a row
- Jay Mehta speaks about web technology on Radio Cayman, Business Buzz